Gifts aren’t just for Christmas, or birthdays… you can bless someone with a gift any time.
When I was growing up my parents used to do their shopping on Saturdays. It wasn’t uncommon for them to see something I would like and buy it for me, for no other reason than I would like it. This is what they call a “Saturday Present”.
Even if a present was bought on any other day of the week, it’s still a Saturday Present. This is the epitome of gift giving to make someone’s day.
This list of gift ideas, can be used for Christmas, birthdays, any other holiday… or as Saturday Presents.
2020 Gift Guide
- Heating pad
- Warm socks, cozy slippers
- Weighted blanket
- Aromatherapy atomizer
- Adult: Coloring books, puzzles, card games, board games
- Grocery delivery service subscription: Amazon Fresh, HelloFresh, Ketoned Bodies
- Themed monthly box subscription & also some here
- Spa Bath basket, bath tray
- Kindle Fire HD, iPad
- Instant Pot or Slow Cooker
- Wireless Speakers
- Wireless Headphones
- PJ’s, comfy sweats, lounge wear
- Mug + coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Essentials Bag (include items such as, phone charger, lotion, lip balm, hand sanitizer, face mask, first aid kit, travel pill organizer
- Entertainment streaming subscriptions: Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
- Gift Cards
- Body Pillow
- Lap desk for laptop, eating, writing or playing games
This list was just a few ideas of what those with chronic pain and chronic illness would find useful, helpful and to make their day brighter.
Whatever you choose to gift your chronically ill person, I’m sure they’ll love it! Even if it’s just a phone call or a visit in person… let them know you care. 🙂
Are there any items you think I should add to this list?
Comment below and let me know.